Monday, August 29, 2011

Up N Up Artist of The week (Gail Scott)



MilliSupreme.com is proud to feature the very fresh very talented Gail Scott as the Up n Up artist of the week.  


Up n Up Interview

Artist: Gail Scott

Where are you from?
I'm from the city of dreams, the city of spray paint and glitter. New York.


At what age did you realize you wanted to pursue a career in music?
When I was eight, my father was so musically involved it was in my blood to attract to the same thing.


Who or what influences you to make music?
Growing up the way I did, The only way I could express myself was through my music and my fashion of course listening to M.j, Prince, Jeffree star and many others who were fearless, bold and Oozing Glam. Singing helps me escape the world, its my first love.


What gets you in the zone to write your music?
I'm a Very Hyper individual, so when it comes to me getting in my zone to Write, I like to simmer down. I let the production speak to me until I feel a story I want to tell just walking right out of my Fairy Tail Mind and onto Paper. I love the creative process.



Where do you get your fresh sense of fashion from?
Well I'm from New York . . So many ways to dress, act, walk and talk. Some people Can never find themselves, but I've always stuck to my core being a rebellious colorful teenager. It defines me well. 



Where do you see yourself within the next couple of years?
In the next couple of years I see myself being all over iconic. I love what I do and I always strive to be the best at anything I do.  I can't wait to Tour the World and meet those who love and support me. It keeps me going.  My fans are my family.


What other music artist would you like to collaborate with?
I'd Love to collaborate with Will.iam, Missy Elliot, Justin Bieber, Nicki Minaj, Linkin Park and much more.


When can we expect to see your next project dropping?
I have so many great things in the works right now, I'm so excited, be expecting amazing things very soon!


Before we end the interview drop some shout outs, and tell everyone where they can find your music...
I'd like to give a BIG Thank you to My Fans because if it weren't for you I wouldn't be doing this still.  I'd like to thank my supportive family for telling me it was okay for this Young Girl to Dream and Pursue, and I'd Like To Thank everyone who believed in me enough to work on the Gail Scott Project. 

Check for Gail Scott's music:
Youtube.com/iamGailScott



Gail Scott -Jack n Jill

Contact info
Twitter: @tuffscotty


Stay tuned for more music drops from Gail Scott throughout the week.